Useful stuff for helping you with your assignments!
- What goes into my portfolio/on my website? Check the “End of week assignments” list, with links to straightforward checklists of tasks to complete at the end of every week.
- Cheat sheet of bibliographic references (Note: selection of texts may change; we will learn how to use Zotero to help managing references)
- Printing from e-books
- “The Method”: how to generate ideas from a piece of writing.
- Drop -in schedule for the Writing Center: Remember that in addition to our own Writing Assistant, you can also go to the Writing Center in the library for consultation and assistance.
- Drop-in schedule for Digital Learning Assistants (DLAs): Find them in B06 (aka “the Hive”) in Trexler Library. You can also consult the Bergbuilds help page out of hours.